Here we are providing you with all the details of the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022 Schedule, Fixture, Venue, Groups, Live Broadcast. T20 world cup team-wise schedule, world cup tickets, T20 WC 2022 venue are all the aspects about which you can get the entire information from this article. T20 world cup 2022 is going to start on the 16th of October, 2022. So, we are around the corner and are very excited about this tournament. All the teams will be performing well with full zeal and strength to get to the finals.
Here is the T20 World Cup 2022 schedule detail. From this site, you will get the complete list of all the matches of T20 WC 2022 going to be played this year. There will be huge excitement and thrill this year by the fans worldwide. All the cricket fans are desperate for this big match.
All the teams are on the ground with high strength and aim to win the trophy. With high momentum, all the teams will perform and give their best in all the matches. The first match is important and increases the morale of the winning team. T20 world cup 2022 is going to be played in Australia this time so all the stadiums are in Australia.
ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022 Schedule, Fixture, Time, Venue, Groups:
T20 world cup 2022 Schedule announced by ICC. ICC has announced the T20 WC 2022 schedule. All the dates have been finalized for the matches between the 16 teams of the world. It has been confirmed that a total of 45 matches will be played both in the daytime and the night. All the team squads have been announced and are ready to play the T20 world cup 2022 matches. You will get the complete details of the venue, time, and date of the T20 World Cup 2022 matches.
Following is the T20 World Cup 2022 Schedule which will provide you with all the details of the matches:
Round 1 qualifiers
- Oct. 16: Sri Lanka vs Namibia – 9:30am – Kardinia Park, Geelong
- Oct. 16 – Q2 vs Q3 – 1:30pm – Kardinia Park, Geelong
- Oct. 17: West Indies vs Scotland – 9:30am – Bellerive Oval, Hobart
- Oct. 17: Q1 vs Q4 – 1:30pm – Bellerive Oval, Hobart
- Oct. 18: Namibia vs Q3 – 9:30am – Kardinia Park, Geelong
- Oct. 18: Sri Lanka vs Q2 – 1:30pm – Kardinia Park, Geelong
- Oct. 19: Scotland vs Q4 – 9:30am – Bellerive Oval, Hobart
- Oct. 19: West Indies vs Q1 -1:30pm – Bellerive Oval, Hobart
- Oct. 20: Sri Lanka vs Q3 – 9:30am – Kardinia Park, Geelong
- Oct. 20: Namibia vs Q2 – 1:30 -pm – Kardinia Park, Geelong
- Oct. 21: West Indies vs Q4 – 9:30am – Bellerive Oval, Hobart
- Oct. 21: Scotland vs Q1 – 1:30pm – Bellerive Oval, Hobart
Group 1 fixtures
- Oct. 22: Australia vs New Zealand: 12:30pm – SCG, Sydney
- Oct. 22: England vs Afghanistan – 4:30pm – Perth Stadium
- Oct. 23: A1 vs B2 – 9:30am – Bellerive Oval, Hobart
- Oct. 25: Australia vs A1 – 4:30pm – Perth Stadium
- Oct. 26: England vs B2 – 9:30am – MCG, Melbourne
- Oct. 26: New Zealand vs Afghanistan – 1:30pm – MCG, Melbourne
- Oct. 28: Afghanistan vs B2 – 9:30am – MCG, Melbourne
- Oct. 28: England vs Australia – 1:30pm – MCG, Melbourne
- Oct. 29: New Zealand vs A1 – 1:30pm – SCG, Sydney
- Oct. 31 – Australia vs B2 – 1:30pm – The Gabba, Brisbane
- Nov. 1: Afghanistan vs A1 – 9:30am – The Gabba, Brisbane
- Nov. 1: England vs New Zealand- 1:30pm – The Gabba, Brisbane
- Nov. 4: New Zealand vs B2 – 9:30am – Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
- Nov. 4: Australia vs Afghanistan – 1:30pm – Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
- Nov. 5: England vs A1 – 1:30pm – SCG, Sydney
Group 2 fixtures
- Oct. 23 – India vs Pakistan – 1:30pm – MCG, Melbourne
- Oct. 24: Bangladesh vs A2 – 9:30am – Bellerive Oval, Hobart
- Oct. 24: South Africa vs B1 – 1:30pm – Bellerive Oval, Hobart
- Oct. 27: South Africa vs Bangladesh – 8:30am – SCG, Sydney
- Oct. 27: India vs A2 – 12:30pm – SCG, Sydney
- Oct. 27: Pakistan vs B1 – 4:30pm – Perth Stadium, Perth
- Oct. 30: Bangladesh vs B1 – 8:30am – The Gabba, Brisbane
- Oct. 30: Pakistan vs A2 – 12:30pm – Perth Stadium, Perth
- Oct. 30: India vs South Africa – 4:30pm – Perth Stadium, Perth
- Nov. 2: B1 vs A2 – 9:30am – Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
- Nov. 2: India vs Bangladesh – 1:30pm – Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
- Nov. 3: Pakistan vs South Africa – 1:30pm – SCG, Sydney
- Nov. 6: South Africa vs A2 – 5:30am – Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
- Nov. 6: Pakistan vs Bangladesh – 9:30am – Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
- Nov. 6: India vs B1 – 1:30pm – MCG, Melbourne
|11 Nov||1st Semi-Final||TBC VS TBC|
|12 Nov||2nd Semi-Final||TBC VS TBC|
|14 Nov||Final||TBC VS TBC|
T20 World Cup 2022 Venues:
All the T20 world cup 2022 matches will be played in Australia. As Australia is hosting this amazing tournament, 7 venues have been decided for T20 World Cup 2022 season.
Adelaide Oval Stadium:
Adelaide Oval Stadium is located in Adelaide. It has a total capacity of holding 53,583 people.
The Gabba Stadium:
The Gabba Stadium is located in Brisbane. It holds 42,000 people in the stadium.
Kardinia Park Stadium:
Kardinia Park is located in Geelong. It holds a total of 34,000 people.
Bellerive Oval Stadium:
Bellerive Oval Stadium is present in Hobart, Australia. A total of 20,000 people can be occupied in this stadium.
Perth Stadium is located in Perth. It has a capacity of holding 60,000 people.
Sydney Cricket Ground:
Sydney Cricket Ground is present in Sydney. A crowd of 100,024 people can be occupied in this hospital.
Melbourne Cricket Ground:
Melbourne Cricket Ground is present in Melbourne. It holds a crowd an oa f maximum of 48,000 people.
All these venues are spacious and in the vicinity of Australia. They are best to watch the T20 World Cup 2022 matches. There is no restriction on crowd appearance in these stadiums. It was previously announced that Australia will host the T20 WC 2022.
T20 World Cup 2022 Teams List:
The T20 World Cup 2022 will comprise two rounds. The First will be the qualifier round and the second will be the Super 12. Then there will be first-round group stage matches. Following are the names of the teams that are qualified for Super 12. While other teams will be decided after the matches played between them.
- New Zealand
- South Africa
These teams are top-ranked according to the International Cricket Council. They are already qualified for the Super twelve matches. The other teams will have to work hard and compete for the Super 12 round.
The teams that are qualified for group stage matches are following. All these teams are amazing and have a good cricket history record.
- Sri Lanka
- West Indies
T20 World Cup 2022 Groups:
All the teams are divided into two groups. The 8 top teams are selected for the Super 12 round according to the International Cricket Council ranking. While the remaining four teams will play the matches to qualify for the Super 12.
- Round 1 is the qualifying round.
- Round 2 is the Super 12 round.
The eight teams are divided into two groups, group A and group B.
Group A includes:
- New Zealand
- Afghanistan cricket teams
Group B includes:
- South Africa
These cricket teams will be providing their best in the upcoming T20 World Cup 2022. You can get to know about the T20 World Cup 2022 team-wise schedule as well from our page. Here the complete and updated schedule will be uploaded and a points table will also be updated regularly.
T20 World Cup 2022 Points Table:
This points table is useful in depicting the teams coming in playoffs. Because the top four teams according to the points table will be playing the playoffs each year. Team standings are also decided on the number of points each team has.
We keep on updating the points table with all the latest updates of the ongoing matches. This T20 WC 2022 point table tells the viewers about the team standing and the position of the matches.
- It will help you in getting the information about your favorite team matches and venue. It will be feasible for those people who want to go to the stadium and watch the matches. So have a look at all the provided information of T20 World Cup 2022 matches.