web analytics

Bold Prediction of India vs Pakistan T20 World Cup 2021 Match

Who will win India vs Pakistan T20 world cup on 24th Oct 2021 Match at Dubai stadium? Bold Prediction of India vs Pakistan T20 World Cup 2021 Match started everywhere. T20 World Cup 2021 is going to start soon and all the fixtures and venues are finally announced. People are much excited about all the matches and especially for the India vs Pakistan match. India vs Pakistan T20 world cup 2021 match confirmed on October 24, this will be an amazing match between the Indian and Pakistani cricketers. This match is much liked by the people worldwide. India vs Pakistan matches can be viewed on various live streaming channels. They will be shown in different parts of the world on their specific broadcasting channels for the T20 World Cup 2021.

Bold Prediction of India vs Pakistan T20 World Cup 2021 Match

India and Pakistan are going to play against each other after many years. People are much excited about this biggest match of the tournament. Many people have made predictions for the winner of India versus Pakistan match in the T20 World Cup 2021. These matches are much followed by the cricket fans. India is leading with the 5-0 advantage over Pakistan which can lead to their victory. But Pakistan is unpredictable. Their performance depends on their batsman and bowlers. If we are talking about India team squad for T20 World Cup 2021, they have amazing players on the list for the T20 world cup.

India vs Pakistan Match T20 World Cup 2021 Prediction By Experts:

A bold T20 World Cup prediction is made by Shoaib Akhtar who is the former Pakistani pacer. He has predicted that UAE pitch conditions will be favorable for both Pakistan and India. But he has a feeling that Pakistan will win this T20 World Cup 2021 over India and India will lose to Pakistan.

Shoaib Akhtar Prediction for T20 World Cup 2021 Final India vs Pakistan

Wahab Riaz who is also a former player of the Pakistan cricket team predicted that Pakistan can surely defeat India because UAE seems to be their second home ground. This is because the Pakistan cricket team has played a huge number of matches on UAE cricket grounds. Pakistan cricket team also has a huge command on twenty20 cricket format that will be proved beneficial for the Pakistan team. Wahab Riaz predicted that if Pakistan plays its best in this T20 World Cup 2021 then it can surely defeat India.

[su_button url=”https://t20worldcuplivescore.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Download-ICC-Mens-T20-World-Cup-2021-Schedule-Teams-Fixtures-and-Venue-in-Pdf.pdf” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#c3322b” size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: download” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]Download ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021 Full Fixtures & Schedule in Pdf[/su_button]

Waha Riaz Prediction for Pakistan vs Indian Match T20 World Cup

So just stay tuned to our channel to get all the updates regarding India vs Pakistan matches in T20 World Cup 2021. The cricket fans from both sides are excited about the matches and many people also predicting the win of their favorite team. So get ready to watch all the matches of the upcoming T20 World Cup 2021 and don’t miss the chance to watch the actions of your favorite players.

[su_box title=”Toss Prediction of India vs Pakistan T20 World Cup Match 2021″ title_color=”#ffffff” radius=”5″]India has 70% chances to win the toss and will elected to bat first. While on the other side Pakistan has a 30% chance to win the toss.[/su_box]

India vs Pakistan Match T20 World Cup 2021 Live Score & Streaming:

All the cricket fans will be provided by the T20 World Cup 2021 live streaming at ESPN, Cricinfo live score, and other official broadcasting channels for free live score & Streaming. You will also be provided with the highlights, updates, performances, and live actions of your favorite players. All the information regarding India vs Pakistan matches can be obtained from our page. You can view the India and Pakistan team standings on the points table available on our page.

[su_button url=”https://t20worldcuplivescore.com/india-vs-pakistan-live-score-t20-world-cup-live-streaming/” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#1d70b1″ size=”7″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: link” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]India vs Pakistan Live Score & Streaming T20 World Cup 2021[/su_button]

Many people are doing India vs Pakistan match T20 World Cup 2021 prediction for who to win the final of this world cup. But the cricket fans who are unable to visit the stadium for viewing the live matches can opt for the live streaming channels that are specified for every country also. They show the live telecasting of all the matches including the India vs Pakistan match going to be held on October 24 worldwide in high quality.

[su_table responsive=”yes”]

ICC T20 World Cup 2021 Official TV Broadcasters List Home Countries
PTV Sports, Ten Sports Pakistan
Sky Sports UK
Super Sports South Africa
Star Cricket, Star Hub Singapore
SKY SPORT New Zealand
OSN The Middle East & North Africa
ESPN Caribbean
Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 3, Star Sports HD, Crictime Live Streaming India & Sub Continent
Fox Sports Australia
Star Cricket Hong Kong
Ghazi TV (GTV), Channel 9 Bangladesh
Sky Sports, Willow TV USA
Fox International Channels Malaysia


India Team Squad for T20 World Cup 2021:

[su_list icon=”icon: user-o” indent=”6″]

    • Virat Kohli (c)
    • Rohit Sharma (vc)
    • KL Rahul
    • Suryakumar Yadav
    • Rishabh Pant (wk)
    • Ishan Kishan (wk)
    • Hardik Pandya
    • Ravindra Jadeja
    • Rahul Chahar
    • Ravichandran Ashwin
    • Axar Patel
    • Varun Chakravarthy
    • Jasprit Bumrah
    • Bhuvneshwar Kumar
    • Mohd Shami

Pakistan Team Squad for T20 World Cup 2021:

[su_list icon=”icon: user-o” indent=”6″]

    • Babar Azam (c)
    • Shadab Khan (vc)
    • Asif Ali
    • Azam Khan
    • Haris Rauf
    • Hasan Ali
    • Imad Wasim
    • Khushdil Shah
    • Mohammad Hafeez
    • Mohammad Hasnain
    • Mohammad Nawaz
    • Mohammad Rizwan
    • Mohammad Wasim Jnr
    • Shaheen Shah Afridi
    • Sohaib Maqsood

Support your favorite team and player and watch all their matches with great interest. The people who can go to the stadium can look for the ticket pricing on our page for T20 World Cup 2021.

Leave a Comment